Tuesday, March 20, 2007

20th March 2003


No I didn't get the date wrong, but I just wanted to remind everyone that it's been 4 years since America attacked Iraq and ,well, got away with it.

No proof, no truth, all spoof.

So many lives were lost and now it seems Iran will be next.

We shouldn't let that happen.

We can't let that happen.

We CAN do something, but we should realise that it all depends on politics and on our (the UK's) foreign policy. Our elected 'leaders' are letting us down and we should hold them to account.

Remember, they work for us, not the other way around.

I know it sounds like I'm ordering you guys to do this, but it's just that I read this action alert by MPACUK (here's the link), and it made me realise that sitting around for our butchering leaders to change their stances by themselves ain't gonna happen. We gots to teach them a lesson :P

At least let's try to make a difference -as victory is for the believers, and Allah loves those that strive in His Cause.

No comments: