Friday, December 15, 2006

Future plans

Will Smith?? At hajj?? I bloody wish. But then again, saying that, what would the likelihood of me actually seeing him be? Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada. But let’s not be too pessimistic here. 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. Gawd I gotta admit that’d be amazing though. I love that man- he’s given us great films, great music, and great laughs every night when me and my brother watch old episodes of the Fresh Prince. The dude’s a genius. In fact I’m all up for him becoming the first Black President of the United States of America. But that’s another thought and another post. (See how easily I got distracted? Thanks to Abu Funza.)

The reason for me posting is to let you are readers know, that as you may have already gathered, Abu Funza and I are both planning on going to Hajj this year, so we thought we’d do a diary about it. Mine will probably be the bitchy, ihatearabs, isn’t religion quirky? one (don’t I really sound ready to go?) so WARNING if easily offended don’t read. And Funza’s, as a nicer, more tolerant, devout person than moi, will most likely be a more inspirational and religious reading.

I hope your looking forward to them.

No comments: